Friday 17 February 2017

Infinity Card and Beyond

Hi Everyone,
Last week I ran a class teaching a group of my friends how to make an "Infinity Card". The beginning of creating the card was really difficult but once you got the foundation done the creating of the card was great fun. Of course before doing the class I needed to learn how to make the card myself so I could teach it to my friends. I am a real scaredy cat learner and I like to see a finished project and recreate it as I am not great at imagination. I was fortunate enough to go to a training workshop and one of the projects we learnt about was the "Infinity Card". One of many projects shown on that day. If you do not know what an "Infinity Card" is then at the end of this I have put a video for you to see my card.
For the last 3 years I have been attending these workshops and then passing on what I have learnt to some of my friends. I have learnt all about embossing which I had always seen done on cards but always thought it was too hard for me. I have learnt how to use watercolour paints, how to blend using pencils, how to stamp in many different ways like rock and rolling and masking. All methods I had seen on Pinterest and Utube but always thought was too hard.
What has changed over the last 3 years is that I joined a wonderful company called Close to my Heart. I joined because I wanted to get good quality supplies for my scrapbooking. As you all know I love to put the wonderful photos my family hsve taken and put them in albums.  What I did not know about this company was that I would learn so much about paper crafting in general. As a consultant I get the opportunity to try new products, learn new techniques, use old techniques in new ways. I have been invited to attend training workshops where I can see these new techniques first hand. What a privilege.
Since attending these workshops I have learnt how to do such great projects that I am compelled to show my friends how to make them too. It has been such fun learning new techniques then having the desire to show others how to make the same project.
If this sounds like you in any way. That is wanting to learn how to make these wonderful projects and being able to purchase the tools to complete them. Even wanting to then show these techniques to your friends then why don't you become part of my team and we can learn and teach new techniques together.
Close to my Heart have a wonderful Consultant special on this month and if you would like more details please contact me direct by email or check out my website at kerrydehring.ctmh.com.au.


 


Would absolutely love for you to join me in creating, learning and even teaching.


See the video of my card below. I am really impressed by myself.  Thankyou to Gaynor for her teaching of this project at our last training workshop. It had been such an inspiration.
Bye for now
Kerry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.